Sehwag Vs Bond

Cricket is a team sport and the purists would tell you that individual battles mean little in the larger context of the game. Yet, time and again, it is these little battles between individuals which make this game a wonderful spectacle. The upcoming India vs New Zealand game in the videocon triangular is being touted by many as a contest between Viru "am just a knock away from prime form" Sehwag and Shane "the never felt this rejuvenated" Bond. Stephen Fleming is no exception. From his column in the Hindu -
I am really looking forward to the game, and the Sehwag-Bond contest is one that I am waiting for. The Indian star has come a long way since we played India last, and containing him will be one of our main aims. We have succeeded in doing that in the past by denying him width and tucking him up, and it will be interesting to see how he fares against the pace and accuracy of Bond.

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Paul Adams 6:04 AM

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
credit center
It covers credit center related subjects.
Have a great day!    



Blogger Paul Adams 6:18 AM

I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
credit center
It pretty much covers credit center related issues.
All the best!    



» Post a Comment