"This can't be happening to us, we don't deserve this."

So thought Ashley Giles as England started losing wickets. He recounts the final moments at the crease in his column for the Gaurdian.

My favourite part of the piece..
"Come on, let's you and me get it done," he (Hoggard) said, with a bit of a smile.
Now that is someone who really knows that he deserves to win.

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger billy 5:12 AM

This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.
used car buying tip site/blog. It pretty much covers used car buying tip related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)    



Blogger EQQU 5:13 AM

Best of the Blog
The Reporters Blog at www.tdn.com/blogs/news is a place for people to share their thoughts on a number of topics.
Get Your Reliable Email    



Blogger Mike 3:53 PM

Great Blog.

I am an avid Blog Reader and came across yours.
I am really interested in anything about How to Buy a used Car

If you are interested, you may like to check out my site:

How to Buy a used Car    



Anonymous used car 11:02 AM

Nice this cant be happening to us, we dont deserve this. post! Thanks for intesting info!    



» Post a Comment