"Tendulkar gifted me a car!"

From Sania Mirza's post-match interview (after she booked herself a 4th round spot in the US open) -
Q. Have you met Sachin Tendulkar?
SANIA MIRZA: Yes, he actually gifted me a car.
Q. A car?
SANIA MIRZA: Yeah, after I won the junior Wimbledon doubles.

Sania is scheduled to play Maria Sharapova in the fourth round. When I started this blog, I told myself that I would post only stuff with some sort of cricket connection. This is the second time Sania has made her way into this blog. You can find the first connection here.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Alastair McLellan 10:15 AM

Hello Vishnupavan

I have been commissioned to write a piece on cricket blogs for the 2006 Wisden Almanack.

I'd be very interested to know more about your blog (when you started, why etc). I'd also be very interested to know how you think blogs have changed the way fans follow the game.

If you were able to do a post on this subject, so that those who follow your blog could also comment, I would be very grateful.

I am particularly looking at how blogs have played a part in the two big series of this year (the Ashes and India v Pakistan).

Thanks

Alastair McLellan
alastair.mclellan@emap.com    



Blogger shakester 4:02 AM

nice...    



» Post a Comment