HBD Kapil Dev Nikhanj

My B'day is tomorrow. When I was a kid I used to think how cool it would have been to be born a day earlier and share my B'day with Kapil. I'm a bit more mature now. I'll settle with sharing mine with Nicolas Cage and Katie Couric (Travis Friend is the only cricketer of some note who happens to share his B'day with me).

Kapil Dev turns 47 today and I wish him well. Hope he plays more golf and gives less meaningless sound bytes to the journalists this year.

Labels: , , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Jagadish 10:54 AM

Is sharing a birthday with Travis Friend better than sharing one with Adam Dale, Thiru Kumaran and Surinder Amarnath? Well, I do have Tiger Woods for company though!    



Blogger vishnupavan 11:38 AM

Sharing with Friend better than Thiru Kumaran? Maybe not.. But I would trade Cage and Couric for Tiger Woods any day :)    



Blogger Michelle 7:49 AM

hey! sharing a birthday with travis friend is definitely cool.i used to think sharing mine with nicholas cage was the best but travis took over.    



» Post a Comment