Sachin Sourav bright stars.. say hoi oh hoi..

Ever listened to a song that kept you constantly hooked and made you sing it on and on without realizing that you had the lyrics all wrong. Well, here is one example..

This one is from the "Paatshaala - Be a Rebel" song from Rang De Basanti (Watched it last week - easily the best movie of the year so far)

Amar Akbar Antony
Ram Rahim Abdullah
Searching for a bright star
Say hoi oh hoi


For some reason, the third line got registered as "Sachin Sourav bright stars" in my brain when I first listened to it and I kept singing the same until my wife showed me the correct lyrics this afternoon. Apparently she knew about it all along and was just having fun listening to me croon about my favourite stars..

One of them is not playing tonight in Peshawar and am still searching for the other real bright star who has been missing for a while now. Can the real Mr. SRT show up tonight?

Labels: , , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment