Winning in the skies

I was able to catch the live action of only the last three wickets in the England innings of the Delhi ODI. I was on the flight to Hyderabad from Frankfurt when the Indian bowlers made up for their batsmen's mediocre performance. The internet is free on Lufthansa these days (not for long, I guess). The flight attendants give 30 min coupons to access the net.. it was an almost empty flight and the hostess was more than willing to give away as many as I needed. I used sgstream to get the streaming. The buffering sucked but the win made up for it. sgstream was airing feed from DD and that added to the irritation factor. Bowler starts his run up, it buffers, batsman completes his shot, buffers again and then Aishwarya Rai pops up from nowhere holding a coke (or was it a pepsi? dont remember). I wouldn't recommend live streaming with the current broadband speeds on Lufthansa yet, but it is a good feeling when you are miles up in the air and your team pulls off a win like that. Top of the world, literally.

On a side note, I'll be working from home in Hyderabad for a few months (2-4). I did intend on catching some live stadium action while in India, but given my busy schedule that is highly unlikely. Blogging should continue without any problems. I also do intend on capturing and posting lots of gully cricket photos. Watch the space.

Labels:

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Nagu 8:46 AM

That was a nice experience Vishnu and kotla match was also fantastic .bowlers di really well.    



Anonymous Swimsuit 8:10 PM

good site
http://www.swimsuit.net.in/    



Anonymous Swimsuit 8:12 PM

good site


http://www.swimsuit.net.in/    



Anonymous dating online 8:15 PM

good site


http://www.dating-online.    



Anonymous movies 7:04 PM

nice site    



» Post a Comment