I'm back

After a hiatus of 4 months, I'm back to active blogging. Comebacks are always hard in cricket. Hope it isnt the same with cricket blogging. I was in India for 4 months and for some reason or the other never really got to blog. However, I did get to watch lots of cricket and cricket-based programs on TV. Now that I'm back in Virginia, normal programming on this blog will resume.

Since I'm on a comeback trail, I'll start this new innings with a link about someone who is desperately trying to force a comeback into the Indian dressing room. Here is what Vikram Solanki has to say about this Worcs team-mate of his.

"What has been a real asset is that he's made himself so accessible to the boys, He's spoken a number of times to all about aspects of reverse swing, how to disguise it, how effective it can be.

"I've played with some very fine overseas players like Glenn McGrath, Tom Moody, Andy Bichel, Kenneth Benjamin, Chaminda Vaas, but I would not be speaking out of turn if I say that Zak ranks right on top. He comes as an ambassador, and the way he goes about what he does is a sure reflection of an Indian Test player. He hasn't let himself down."

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Pratik 5:07 PM

Welcome back.    



Blogger vishnupavan 10:51 AM

Glad to be back.. Pratik    



Blogger Pratyush 2:05 PM

Welcome back dude.. :)    



» Post a Comment