ASHES '06 - The English Squad

Openers:
  • Andrew ("I deserved to be the captain") Strauss
  • Marcus ("Will I last till the first test?") Trescothick
  • Alastair ("I'll open.. Don't think Marcus will last long") Cook

Middle-order:
  • Kevin ("I own the Ashes") Pietersen
  • Ian ("Forget the last time.. I'm a changed man now") Bell
  • Paul ("Hope Marcus will not last long.. else my place in jeopardy") Collingwood

All-rounder:
  • Andrew ("I just want to get drunk and ride on top of a bus again") Flintoff

Wicket Keepers:
  • Chris ("I swear I'll not duck at a slow yorker") Read
  • Geraint ("Hope Read 'll duck at a slow yorker") Jones

Seamers:
  • Steve ("I can relate to Marcus, hope he will last long enough") Harmison
  • Matthew ("I second my captain, Just wana get drunk") Hoggard
  • Saj ("I've earned my spot.. Don't you all agree?") Mahmood
  • James ("Dunno about Marcus, But would I be fit enough for the first test?") Anderson
  • Liam ("Am I just plain lucky to be in the squad? or is Saj the lucky one?") Plunkett

Spinners:
  • Monty ("I'm the main spinner in the squad") Panesar
  • Ashley ("Monty, easy man.. I'm the real deal") Giles
Off the 14 who spent time in the Ashes dressing room last year, three (skipper Vaughan, Jones and Tremlett) are out. 5 new names (Cook, Saj, Read, Monty and Plunkett) have been added to the remaining 11.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger RAMANEAN 3:28 AM

Get money by posting and discussion about indian cricket at www.cricketindia.co.nr

you will get $15 if you have more posts than anybody on October13th    



» Post a Comment