"Need to get verbal"

Courtesy: NewKerala/PTI
MS Dhoni - "I'm not verbal when behind the stumps. My team-mates tell me that I should be a bit more verbal. I do talk but generally, I focus on doing my job."


Guess, a few lessons from Sangakkara would be of some help in that department.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Pratik 12:05 AM

I'd much rather have him focus on his keeping. He's a great find. Forget about his batting, his keeping has been superb in its own regard. The tally of rebounded catches he's taken is suprisingly high. Not to mention his brilliant stumpings.    



Blogger vishnupavan 4:42 AM

Yeah.. would be happy if he just concentrates on his keeping.. he was a bit rusty in the DLF cup, was caught rooted to the ground on a few occasions and let byes go for boundaries..    



» Post a Comment