The "Don't mess with me, Nellie boy" dance

There have been quite a few visitors to the blog in the last couple of days - most of them reaching here by googling for "Sreesanth dance". For those of you who are still searching, here is the video clip from Youtube. Sreesanth has been fined 30% of his match fees, but thankfully it wasn't for these gyrations.


And this is what provoked him..
Courtesy: DNA
Sreesanth also disclosed what had transpired between him and Andre Nel which prompted him to break into a jig after hitting the lanky South African paceman for a six. “As soon as I walked in to bat, Nel said ‘I can smell blood, I can smell blood,” the Kerala bowler, who took a match haul of 8-99 to script India’s first Test victory in South Africa, was quoted as saying in Outlook magazine.

“Then after beating me, he said ‘You don’t have the fire, man. You should have a big heart to play. You are like a bunny to me.’ He turned back and said it again ‘You are a bunny man and I will get you next ball,’” Sreesanth recalled.

Nel changed the field for the next ball, moving the short leg fielder to deep square leg and telling wicketkeeper Mark Boucher that he would bowl a bouncer. “I am a fast bowler and was sure that he would bowl a length ball. I just took my chance and stepped out to connect the ball,” Sreesanth said.

“I guess I just could not control myself when I saw the ball soar over the boundary,” he said, referring to his impromptu dance as he saw the ball go for a six.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Pratik 4:05 AM

I think Sree would be performing in next part of "Jhalak Dikhla Ja", what say ?    



» Post a Comment