Whose son?

Courtesy: Cricket Next
Tamil Nadu’s left arm spinner Vidyut (three for 14), son of former Indian leg spinner and TV commentator Laxman Shivaramakrishnan, K Vasudeva Das (two for 20) and U Mahesh (two for 29) then bowled a tight line and length to restrict Haryana to 111 all out off 19.4 overs.

41 year old Laxman wouldn't be too thrilled to know that he has a 25 year old son. This is just another case of bad journalism. For the uninitiated, Vidyut is actually the son of Venkatraman Sivaramakrishnan, the former Tamil-Nadu player.

Labels: , ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Blogger Abu Safiyah 12:55 AM

interesting!..

however I need to complain that your blog entries are too few and far apart..

Are you still watching the World Cup?    



Blogger Stone 9:36 AM

Hi,
Now they've changed that news to say 'son of former TN batman V.Sivaramakrishnan' !
***

Also, I agree with Abu.    



Blogger vishnupavan 12:05 PM

Abu and Stone, Sorry guys.. I do realize that I haven't been updating the blog as frequently as I would like to... 'll be trying hard from now on not to disappoint..

and yeah.. I'm still watching the WC - rooting for the Lankans..    



Blogger Thanks to World 6:29 AM

Dear Cricket Fans, We missed Lara.

Get more analysis and critics of World cup 2007
at

http://wc2007upset.blogspot.com/

Thanks all    



Blogger Adrian 1:38 AM

Hi! Thank you for that post. I found your blog while I was doing research on live help and live support software.
I see you are enjoying your google blogger :) Well, I think it's great that Google are making such good products like Blogger here, but also Picasa and other Google Apps. They have a great impact on what happens in the internet. I also wanted to tell you that it would be awesome if you would find a little time to visit my web site, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you are looking for live chat solution for your web site? If yes, please try LIVECHAT Contact Center. Using this application will help you maximizing online conversion, increase sales and customer satisfaction. My company's offer contains also LIVECHAT Communicator - multiprotocol instant messenger for business use. You can contact all of your friends (who use different applications like MSN, ICQ, etc) with it, but also organize instant messenging network in company. 14-day trial versions of both applications are free and you can download them directly from the web site.    



Blogger angshu 9:42 AM

Relieved that you busted this increasingly popular mistkae. A cricket loving friend had put this info in front of me.....and I thought there were other reasons for his cricketing talent losing its way at a young age.    



» Post a Comment