Blogging for AOL India

I've signed up to blog for AOL India's new cricket blog. My first 2 posts are up for reading - 1. a la Pietersen, 2. World Cup 2007: Ten Most Enjoyable Pieces Of Action.

Labels: ,

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Anonymous Mike @ Flintoff's Ashes 5:33 AM

Congratulations! I hope it works out well for you :)    



Blogger Frankie 6:28 PM

Yeah Congrats! I'm sure it will be great! I love people who take the initiative to do things.

I'm really loving the India v. Bangladesh revenge tour. I was looking for a place to watch it online (I live in the US, no cricket on TV here) and I found this great website. Not only live streamed cricket, but chat and stats too. Take a look:

India v. Bangladesh Tour is available as LIVE Video and Video On Demand
on broadband at MediaZone Cricket: http://cricket.mediazone.com
MediaZone Cricket is a new broadband service with LIVE cricket, chat and
news. Check it out!    



Blogger Zishan Khan 1:52 AM

Hi,
Nice blog!I too have a cricket blog...i.e http://crichome.blogspot.com
I would link to have a link exchange with you.My blog is PR-5.If interested,link back and leave a comment on my blog.    



Anonymous Anonymous 1:55 PM

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for AOL Broadband.

Here is a broadband beginners guide and below are common broad band questions;
>What is Broadband?
>Types of Connections?
>Connection speeds and download limits
>How to compare ISP’shttp://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2007/11/bt-broadband-broadband-supplier.html    



» Post a Comment